The clinic – Clean, non-threatening, modern
Lumident is a modern dental clinic for children and differently-abled children. The clinic provides highest standards of dental treatments in accordance to the dental needs. Dr Payel Karmakar and her team take care of ailing tooth just like you would have done if you were a dentist.
The doctor – Caring, understanding, experienced
Dr. Payel Karmakar did her Masters in Pediatric Dentistry, specializing in children’s tooth-care. She has more than ten years of experience as a dentist and always focused on ensuring minimum number of visits to the dental chair. Dr Karmakar is affiliated to the Indian Institute of Cerebral Palsy and an expert in handling the dental problems of special children. Her treatment is almost painless, simmered by tenderness and warmth.
Association: AMRI Hospital | Apollo Clinic | Dental World | RTIICS.
Why Lumident Dental Clinic?
- Utmost care to ensure sterilization of instruments and equipment
- Almost painless procedures
- Gentle, caring and non threatening environment
- Use of distraction technique like cartoons which the child can enjoy sitting in the dental chair
- Located at the ground floor and designed with ramps which enables patients on wheel chair reach clinic easily
- Digital ready to view X rays
- UV sterilization chambers
- State-of-the-art autoclave
- Complies with the principles and practice of the clinical governance as defined and laid down by the Indian Health Organization.